The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union.
We will advise you how we collect, store and use your data and the controls we have in place on how the data is used.
- Lawful basis for processing
- We will only collect personal information under the ‘legitimate interest‘ category at the time of a business service transaction/contract and we will always ask for your consent at this time only which is the lawful basis for doing so.
- This also means we will continue to send communications based on our existing relationships with our customers.
- Data categories/subjects – the only information that we collect will be contact details such as Name, Address and contact information.
- Our intended purpose for processing your personal data is to enable us to complete your agreed service transaction and to process accordingly.
- To inform you of our services/sales and promotions.
- We do not share your data with any other 3rd parties
- Consent and opt out
- At any time you may withdraw consent and request for your details to be removed from our systems (by contacting the data controller – Details below)
- You may also opt out of any email using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email
- We will only collect and store the minimum information required to process your transaction and to get in contact with your where appropriate.
- We store your personal data in a secure manner and take appropriate controls ensure your personal data is processed accordingly.
- In the event of a data breach we will inform the necessary parties.
- We will only retain your personal data for all long as necessary and in accordance with the necessary guidelines. Which is usually six years.
- We aim to audit any personal data regularly and remove any contacts we no longer do business with.
- Data controller – For the purposes of data protection laws in the UK, the data controller is Total Tech Support Ltd
Information we monitor about visitors to our website
We do not collect any personal/sensitive contact information on this website.
When someone visits our website we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.