About Total Tech Support
Total Tech Support is an independent Norwich-based company providing technology support services to homes and businesses.
Its founder, Scott Attreed, is a technology specialist with a degree in Technology Management followed by four years experience providing IT support for computers and telephony in the public sector.
He has spent the last eight years as the Head of Global Operations for an online marketing company, developing skills in IT project management, website design, search engine optimisation (SEO), social media, data protection and cyber security.
“I’ve been obsessed with technology ever since getting my first computer at 9 years old – a ZX Spectrum, which I used to make my own games. It was no surprise to friends and family that I’d go on to study technology at university and then make it my career. Total Tech Support is not a job, it’s a passion.“ – Scott Attreed, founder
We aim to follow 4 simple principles.
- We provide IT and technical support to individuals and businesses.
- We are to provide a service that is friendly, quick and affordable.
- We will aim to resolve your technical issues as quickly as possible and wont try to up sell you anything you don’t need. Whether you are at home, a business or charity we will provide the same professional approach.
- We thrive to provide excellent friendly customer service and aim to provide our clients with high quality support and advice.
- The business built on the ethos of sharing knowledge and experience throughout the community.
- We offer regular technical servicing and will always aim to ensure you remain safe and secure online
- For examples of our work and to see what people think of us check out the testimonials page
- It’s important to take security seriously, we will help you stay safe online
- services provided to remove Viruses, Spyware and Malware
- We place a high importance on being a responsible member of both the local and wider community, and to this end provide IT support and advice to selected local charities and voluntary groups either free of charge or at reduced rates.
- We believe that it is important to not just fix and to train our clients to understand how to fix it themselves. We like to share our knowledge and experience and are more happy to explain as we go. We can also provide one to one tuition or workshops.
- Ranging from how to use Facebook, how to Skype your grandchildren, sending emails and much more.
- To book an appointment please Contact us
- To learn more about the trainer Scott click Scott
For a price list or quote, contact Scott Attreed: 077868 04735 | email@example.com